The following is a directory of event venues in Seattle. Descriptions are provided by the venue.
Each venue is categorized as suitable for any of the following types of events:
- Corporate meeting — Host training, workshops, or an off-site meeting.
- Stand & mingle — When you want guests to move around and mingle. Focus on quiet venues that facilitate conversation. Venues include private rooms in a bar or restaurant as well as apartments or rooftops you can rent.
- Sit-down meal — Primarily restaurants. We seek out quieter venues that allow for conversation.
- Retreat — Host a multi-day off-site retreat, meeting, or workshop with overnight accommodations.
- Special experience — Unique events such as cruises, hot air balloons, cooking classes, walking tours, and other team building activities.
If you would like to suggest a venue in Seattle, please submit a recommendation here.
It’s where tradition and innovation merge in modern comfort; Italian ancestry and family spirit, encased in a warm and inviting setting surrounded by wax-dripping candelabras, Italian glass chandeliers, a 20-seat communal table, comfortable booths to watch the action in the room or a cozy table for two to catch a private moment.
Barolo’s beautiful communal table can be reserved for your group of 14-22 people. And with several other table configuration options, we can customize our space for your group size. Join us for dinner to celebrate a special occasion or create a festive dining experience with friends, family or co-workers with Barolo’s seasonal, coursed dinner menu.
Address: 1940 Westlake Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
Phone: +1 206 770 9000
Type of events: Sit-down meal, stand & mingle
Recommended by: Umbrex has hosted events here.
Lola offers modern, Greek-influenced cuisine with local ingredients. With menu items like salads, kebabs, lamb chops, eggplant, and cod, you’ll enjoy a bit of Greek food with a Pacific Northwest twist. Located in downtown Seattle, Lola restaurant serves a contemporary twist on the classic favorite Greek fare. It’s a lively eatery by Tom Douglas honoring his wife, Jackie’s grandmother Lola who married Louis a Greek immigrant, both full of life. With our menu, we celebrate Louie’s Greek spirit and Lola’s feistiness. You can find photos of them both on the walls behind Pope’s table.
Other Resources for Finding Event Venues
In addition to the individual event venues listed here, there are also a number of companies and listing platforms that offer many venues across multiple locations. As an additional resource for sourcing the perfect venue for your event, we have created this directory of such websites.