The following is a directory of event venues in San Francisco and the Bay Area. Descriptions are provided by the venue.
Each venue is categorized as suitable for any of the following types of events:
- Corporate meeting — Host training, workshops, or an off-site meeting.
- Stand & mingle — When you want guests to move around and mingle. Focus on quiet venues that facilitate conversation. Venues include private rooms in a bar or restaurant as well as apartments or rooftops you can rent.
- Sit-down meal — Primarily restaurants. We seek out quieter venues that allow for conversation.
- Retreat — Host a multi-day off-site retreat, meeting, or workshop with overnight accommodations.
- Special experience — Unique events such as cruises, hot air balloons, cooking classes, walking tours, and other team building activities.
If you would like to suggest a venue in San Francisco, please submit a recommendation here.
Birba Wine Bar is located in Hayes Valley, San Francisco. We are a cozy, laid-back wine bar with intimate seating and delicious food and drinks. Our patio and parklets offer an oasis from the chaos of the city, where we provide a sanctuary to truly relax and enjoy the company of friends. Whatever the occasion, we have you covered. We have several large party options including communal table reservations for 7 or more & patio or full buyouts.
The Dutch Goose was established in 1966 serving burgers, brews, and our famous deviled eggs. We are fortunate to be a melting pot of diverse clientele where everyone enjoys each other’s company. We are a family-friendly establishment with our pool table, arcade games, 9 televisions tuned into sports, and event rooms for team parties, corporate meetings, and more — capacity up to 64. No fees or minimums, presentation capabilities, buffet available.
Address: 3567 Alameda de las Pulgas, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Phone: +1 650 854 3245
Type of events: Corporate meetings, stand & mingle, sit-down meal
San Francisco Wine Society
Looking for a hidden gem to host your next event? San Francisco Wine Society is the ideal venue. Whether you’re a group of 90 looking to host a reception or a group of 12 looking for an interactive wine seminar, we have many options to choose from. We host full buyouts, board meetings, private lunches and Bocce events. Four event spaces offer capacity for 14-120. Minimum spend applies.
Address: 408 Merchant St, San Francisco, CA 94111
Phone: +1 415 674 3567
Type of events: Stand & mingle, sit-down meal
The Patio is a garden oasis tucked away in San Francisco’s Marina district. Wine selections from around the world, craft cocktails, and culinary adventure.
Other Resources for Finding Event Venues
In addition to the individual event venues listed here, there are also a number of companies and listing platforms that offer many venues across multiple locations. As an additional resource for sourcing the perfect venue for your event, we have created this directory of such websites.