Welcoming New Member Nicholas Beecroft
Umbrex is pleased to welcome with Veinvest. Nicholas is an Organisational Psychiatrist with 25 years’ experience as a trusted advisor to CEOs, Investors and Boards specialising in:
* Assessing CEO & Board leadership, performance and risk
* CEO and Executive Coaching- Strategy, Leadership, Performance, Relationships
* Decision Facilitation for high-stakes investment and business decisions
* Devil’s Advocacy – Testing pitches and strategy
* Deal Sourcing and Facilitation
* Developing business partnerships; new business development
* Chair and Non-Executive Director
* Commercial Mediation and Conflict Resolution
* Authentic Performance Measures- A business process improvement tool
Director at Veinvest Ltd, an International Consultancy firm specializing in working with Family Offices, Private Equity, Institutions & HNIs on M&A, joint ventures & debt restructuring.
Military Psychiatrist specialising in leadership, organisation, performance, mental fitness, stress management, resilitence, conflict resolution, strategy and geopolitics.
Previously Partner at Adan Corporate, an international corporate advisory firm providing a wide range of advisory services to SMEs from seed funding to IPOs. Services include Corporate Finance, Strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions, Risk Management, Executive Coaching and Leadership Development.
Former McKinsey & Co. Consultant -M&A, Transformation, Client Engagement
Nicholas trained as a doctor at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Medical School in London. He gained a BSc in psychology at University College London. He trained as a psychiatrist at the Maudsley and Bethlem Royal Hospitals and is a Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists. He has an MBA from London Business School. He is accredited as a Commercial Mediator by the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution(CEDR). He is a Member of the Royal College of Defence Studies, the world’s premier college of international strategic leadership. He is Founder of the Future of Western Civilization Project and Author of Analyze West and the New Magna Carta.