“– Juan is a management consultant and MBA with 7+ years of experience working alongside clients across industries and geographies (with a focus on Spain, DACH, UK and LatAm) in all kinds of projects under the strategy umbrella: post-merger integration, commercial due diligence, digital transformation, etc.
– He launched his career in Strategy& and later worked as a contractor in Kearney, Roland Berger and L.E.K. among others.
– During his time at Strategy& he gained significant exposure to clients and projects in a pre-deal environment, where he developed a real appetite for deal advisory that took him to a rotation in PwC’s M&A team in Madrid. At this stage he had the chance to get involved in transactions with buyside and sell-side clients, and boosted his financial modelling skills.
– Before enrolling in his MBA, he worked in the early stages of a startup in the micromobility sector, in roles ranging from operations to expansion and growth. He continued down this path by collaborating with two more startups during the MBA: an Australian restaurant franchise looking to enter the UK market and a Colombian FoodTech company that is currently disrupting the supply chain in LatAm.
– Juan’s Civil Engineering studies helped him develop a highly analytical mindset and a talent for solving problems creatively, while also being proficient at communicating complex ideas effectively and in a simple and didactic manner.
– Finally, Juan is a really energetic and joyful person and has often received feedback on how easy it is to work with him. A curious person by nature, after having lived in Spain, Peru, UK and Mexico, he is constantly looking to learn new things through travelling and meeting people.”