COVID-19 – A Report on the Impact on Business
Eli Diament’s company has recently released a comprehensive report on how the current pandemic has affected business, including a summary of findings from their national survey of Americans, executives, business owners and business decision makers.
Azurite Consulting recently surveyed 3,500 Americans , in partnership with PeakProsperity.com – to capture a unique view of COVID-19’s impact on spending, hiring and business decision making. This is the second survey in a longitudinal study, capturing the granular impacts of Covid-19 and paths forward. We plan to continue the study, with the next ‘data point’ survey in Q3, 2020. The original research is available here.
This article highlights a subset of the major research findings, but is only a portion of the total findings.
The contents of the report include:
- Business Outlook: Slow L-Shaped recovery
- Permanent Layoffs: Fewer Employees Will be Hired Back
- Business Cutting Expense: Projected to Continue Through 2020
- Digital Tools: Their Impact on Jobs and Work-Life Balance
- Working From Home: Is it Permanent?
- People & Business Geographic Migration
- Returning to the Office and School
- Daily Activities: How Long Will People Wait to Return?
- Changes in Spending & Time: Millennials Driving Spend
- Returning to Daily Activities: Broken Out by Activity Type
Download the full report, Impact of Covid-19 On Business Decision Making, Spending & Recovery – JULY 2020, from the Azurite Consulting website.