Browsing top-ranked papers on SSRN
This chart is pulled from the article “Notes on Designing Your Company” by Kevin J. Boudreau, Harvard Business School working paper 16-131. You can download the full document here.
This was the second-most downloaded article on SSRN (Social Science Research Network) the week of March 18th.
SSRN is a fun place to browse – you can get a free account, see the rankings of the most-downloaded papers, and download papers for free.
Other top-ranked articles include (free account required to download):
- A Brief Introduction to the Basics of Game Theory
- Some Simple Economics of the Blockchain
- The Evolution of Fintech: A New Post-Crisis Paradigm?
- 18 Topics Badly Explained by Many Finance Professors
- How a Botched Study Fooled the World About the U.S. Share of Mass Public Shootings: U.S. Rate is Lower than Global Average