In this interactive workshop, executive coach Melisa Liberman will guide participants through designing their exit strategy and making the most out of their pre-retirement from ages 50+. We’ll talk about being selective about projects while still keeping your pipeline open, pivoting to the work you find most interesting, setting up your practice so you can do more of what you want to be doing, and more.
You will walk away with:
– Clarity on exactly what you want out of your consulting business as you plan for retirement or pseudo retirement
– Strategies to rejuvenate your pipeline when your network has dwindled due to their own retirements
– Plans for effectively managing your pipeline when you have decreased capacity
– Pricing strategies when you feel like you’ve hit a ceiling of what clients are willing to pay
– An overall gameplan for your exit strategy, so you know exactly where and how you’ll navigate to your goals and set yourself up for success
Thank you for registering. You will get a confirmation from Zoom with a link to add the event to your calendar.