Setting Up Your Consulting Practice

Course navigation




Setting Up International Wire Transfers

You may need to send money internationally from a client operating in a different currency or pay a subcontractor with a checking account in a different currency. Most business banks can send an international wire transfer; a less expensive option is to use Transferwise.

Already purchased the Guide? Sign in

Get Lifetime Access to
The Umbrex Guide to Setting Up Your Own
Consulting Practice
90 Videos
30+ templates and tools


Purchase Guide
Previous Video "Paying a Subcontractor"
Next Video "Pricing Your Services"