Setting Up Your Consulting Practice

Course navigation




Making Quarterly Tax Payments

As an independent consultant in the U.S., you need to pay estimated taxes quarterly to the federal, state, and local governments. A good thumbrule is to set aside half of your firm’s revenue for taxes. If you’ve worked outside your home state, you may owe taxes in that state as well. We recommend independent consultants

Already purchased the Guide? Sign in

Get Lifetime Access to
The Umbrex Guide to Setting Up Your Own
Consulting Practice
90 Videos
30+ templates and tools


Purchase Guide
Previous Video "Selecting Bookkeeping Software"
Next Video "Using Loyalty Programs"