Setting Up Your Consulting Practice

Course navigation




Apply for MWBE Certification

If you meet the criteria, you may find it worthwhile to obtain certification as a minority-owned, woman-owned, veteran-owned, or disabled-veteran-owned business. Certain government contracts require that a set percentage of the work be subcontracted to a firm with one of these certifications.

Already purchased the Guide? Sign in

Get Lifetime Access to
The Umbrex Guide to Setting Up Your Own
Consulting Practice
90 Videos
30+ templates and tools


Purchase Guide
Previous Video "Publish That You Are in Business"
Next Video "Calculating Your Cash Cushion"